Odd crashes

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Navpack
Expert

Odd crashes

Post by Navpack » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi Rim. I recently picked up the new iPad, and wow, does Auria run much smoother and allow much more 'stuff'.

I am running into something odd - having random crashes on a project where after entering an automation node or simply playing the timeline the app will quit. Haven't lost any data, but after reopening the project the timeline is parked at the last spot where play initiated. Sometimes I get the window to send crash data and sometimes not. No other apps running other than Dropbox.

Granted it could be project specific, but thought I'd bring this to the forum. It's a 21 minute audio for video project, containing about 15 tracks. I should be through with this by the end of the week and can try some other projects as well.

Happy to provide more detail as needed.

Phil.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Odd crashes

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am

I've seen this once before, and it's happening because the project got corrupted. The bug that caused the original corruption is now fixed in v1.04.

If you need to keep working, you can recover your project by creating a new one, and importing all the audio from the old one into the new one.

Rim

Navpack
Expert

Re: Odd crashes

Post by Navpack » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks Rim. Glad you found what was going on. I'll do as you suggest to finish out this project.

Best,
Phil