Drumagog extras....

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Marts500
Expert

Drumagog extras....

Post by Marts500 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

I have just bought the Drumagog plugin for Auria...am i entitled to any extra samples to download...?

Trueyorky
Expert

Re: Drumagog extras....

Post by Trueyorky » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 am

Hi, search and you will find a few threads confirming what you should do.

Like this one from Rim...

Please send any requests for the cymbals to info@drumagog.com

There's no percussion included, but you can purchase the percussion extras library here: http://www.drumagog.com/libraries/percussion-extras

Marts500
Expert

Post by Marts500 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 pm

I have downloaded the extra drumagog samples compressed them with 7zip program and added them through itunes to the general auria folder.In the drumagog window there is something called "documents folder" but doesn't look to contain any new samples.

Another thing is i can't seem to audition the present drumagog sound samples without loading a drum track into auria...the pulses are there and the meters respond when pressing the loudspeaker button but no sounds are heard.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 am

There are two ways to get gog samples into Drumagog:

1. Copy all the gog files into Auria's main folder (or zip them as you did, then copy the zip file). The important thing with this method is to make sure they are not in another folder. So if you zip them, zip only the gog files themselves, not the folder.

2. On your computer, make a folder called Gog Files. The spelling and capitalization is important. Inside this folder, add another folder with gog files in it. So for example, it should look like this:

Gog Files
Some Folder
some gog file.gog
some gog file1.gog

Then, zip this Gog Files folder, and copy it to Auria using iTunes. Now, Drumagog will show your new folder permanently.

Yes, you need to have some audio present on that track in order the plug-ins to be active. Even if it's a short piece of audio at the beginning.

Rim

Marts500
Expert

Post by Marts500 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks..i will try again.