Drum Machine/Apps that work with Auria?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

CEIsar
Expert

Re: Drum Machine/Apps that work with Auria?

Post by CEIsar » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Rim wrote:Make sure you are pasting an audio file, not a midi file out of beatmaker. Also, make sure the sample rate of the project in Auria is 44100.

Rim

Thanks for your reply.Sure,i did export audio and auria was set to 44,1.Anyway,i edited my post a couple of hours ago but it seems that i did not save it,lol.
I tried to export WAV instead of AIFF and that worked,so:problem solved.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

Steve White
Expert

Post by Steve White » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi there

So now I have Drumagog and Drum Jam.

Drum Jam is nice but you can't play along with anything playing in Auria so that's too bad because the app is really cool! It comes with a lot of different instruments and a bunch of kits and four like four bucks it's unreal. If you bought this just for ideas it would be worth it. You can however play live and add other things like top end so yeah my only wish would be that it worked in Auria.

Steve

vezinho
Expert

Post by vezinho » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi Steve,

I bought Drumjam too, and unfortunately Auria stops playing with Drumjam opened.
I didn't find a solution, only bounced the mix and played it with goodreader....not really a solution...
Hope it will work soon...maybe with the next update ?

Steve White
Expert

Post by Steve White » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi V :)

Yeah I went to the drum Jam Forum and asked about getting it to work with Auria and the guy gave me some story about Apple should fix the OS so any program will work with another one so I doubt that we'll see movement on their end but it is a sweet app. :)

Steve

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 pm

If he thinks audiobus is the way forward it probably is. He's one of few devs really working hard on inter-app compatibility on most things (thumbjam).

offthesky
Expert

Post by offthesky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:50 pm

for me and my ipad2, beatmaker 2 has worked great - it also seems to run well for me playing in the foreground(while auria is playing several tracks, looped, in the background). of course it can take up a bit of memory+cpu so this could pose problems for auria depending on what effects auria's using.

but otherwise i've been able to record live out of the right channel and into the left input(recording bm2 directly into a track in auria). more details here on this procedure: http://d4.drumagog.com/phpbb2/viewtopic ... 553#p15768

noise.offthesky.com

vezinho
Expert

Post by vezinho » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Steve White wrote:Hi V :)

Yeah I went to the drum Jam Forum and asked about getting it to work with Auria and the guy gave me some story about Apple should fix the OS so any program will work with another one so I doubt that we'll see movement on their end but it is a sweet app. :)

Steve
Thanks for the information !!
And yes Chris, the hope is coming from Audiobus...with that dev....

Amicalement
Hervé