Drumagog

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tommypsunami

Drumagog

Post by tommypsunami » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

I have a question concerning the drumagog plugin.
I have loaded and reloaded it, but have not been able to locate anything but empty file headers
in the drop down menu. HELP!!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Drumagog

Post by Rim » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:28 am

Did you let the entire Drumagog download complete when you purchased it? It's a large download (about 300MB). After it downloads, it will uncompress, which takes a little while. Once the progress bar is finished, you should be able to use it.

however, you'll need to close Drumagog (completely remove it from all your tracks in your project) before it will see the new files.

You can always press the "Restore Purchases" button to re-download the gog files you purchased.

Thanks,
Rim

tommypsunami

Post by tommypsunami » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:34 am

Thanks for the reply. I tried to restore several times and you are right it is a huge file. It acts as if it is downloading and
shows that it finishes, but as I stated earlier there are no files present or available in the drop down. Maybe I am not sure what I am looking for. Should there be a seperate icon for drumagog? If so, that did not happen on my machine. In terms of deleting what I have downloaded, where would I go to remove those files/downloads. Thanks. Hopefully my stuggle helps others. 8)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm

After downloading, are you able to open Drumagog? (it's located in the plug-in list on every track).

There should also be a folder called Gog Files present on Auria's main folder, and this will have several subfolders in it with gog files. You can look for this folder by using Auria's "Import Audio File" screen.

Rim