auria song

For Auria users to share their creativity!

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

trackedout

auria song

Post by trackedout » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:50 pm

trackedout

Re: auria song

Post by trackedout » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 pm

i recorded this on auria with my ipad mini.. please let me know what you think

crouchie
Expert

Post by crouchie » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Good effort, well done! Not a guitar player myself so I appreciate you would work in a different way to me. I like the grungy feel and the partially whispered lyric. Maybe the vocal could be a little louder in the mix, and/or a bit of EQ could separate it from the guitar riff a bit just to let it stand out more. I really liked the manic piano and would also like to have that a little louder. Maybe a bit more bass to hold it together particularly through the solo/instrumental break? Not trying to be negative in any way, just hoping to make some helpful suggestions. Will keep an eye out for your next offering. Also, you might try posting your tune on the Audiobus forum's Song of the Month Club thread. It's much more active than this one and has a really helpful and supportive attitude.

Cheers

trackedout

Post by trackedout » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:45 pm

Cool thank you. I appreciate your reply and suggestions. Ushered and will repost another mix. That was my 3rd mix .. I usually go thru about 30 mixes till I get over the song and move on to another one. This has been my song of the week it seems like . Hopefully I finish it soon .

trackedout

Post by trackedout » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:18 am