Rough bluesy demo,

For Auria users to share their creativity!

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ppaul
Expert

Rough bluesy demo,

Post by ppaul » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:38 am

Here's a rough demo using an iPad air, apogee duet, Auria, Bias (I tried to make a Fender "champ") and Drum Loops HD. No bass or vocals, I'm still working on the arrangement

Cheers

http://www.soundcloud.com/simianus-1/ro ... s-or-vocal

Jus
Expert

Re: Rough bluesy demo,

Post by Jus » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:49 pm

You got a nice sound there on bias 8) on the rhythm ,I wouldn't mind that in my sound library ,think you can send preset's via email with Bias Don't suppose you'd consider sending me your preset to try out
Also is that the built in reverb on the track or did you use another reverb on the Guitar

Cheers

ppaul
Expert

Post by ppaul » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Hey Jus, I dont mind sending it, the reverb came from the digital reverb pedal (chamber setting) in jam up, I also used the Fuzz pedal for the extra drive

sodium
Expert

Post by sodium » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:16 am

super stuff. agree with all other comments.

hey just as an aside, do you ever notice on SC that it sometimes limits the audio? Ive noticed if I send stuff in that's a little hot, instead of playing back at a louder level, it in fact it gets squashed? I suspect I heard it doing that to your track at the very ends of the solo section( well it's all one big solo realy :lol: :lol: :P :P :P ) at 3'10"?

I have found that if I actually knock a few DB off the master and upload it at a relatively low level it tends to play back louder on SC. weird.

but yeah, super playing, great tone and feel, fab backing track. kudos!
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."