Apogee jam multitracking problem

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Kishon

Apogee jam multitracking problem

Post by Kishon » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:21 am

Hi All, I have problems with multitracking with Apogee jam in Auria, ipad2. Its like when I record the first track with Jam, it goes well but when I arm a new track for recordng I still get the audio in/audio out but when I play the the recorded track and then try to play with the new armed track, I don't get any input signal. The red armed signal in Auria also goes off when the playback is happening. But strangely I can hear the both other tracks plus the audio from the new track when am actually recording. So the problem is I do not hear audio from the new armed track when the playback is happening. But when I'm recording the new track I get the to hear what am playing with other tracks. I have no problem multitraking with Jam with Garagaeband, Multitrack DAW andnTracks but Auria is not happening. Pls help.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Apogee jam multitracking problem

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Auria does this automatically if you have Auto Input Monitor enabled. Go into the settings and turn off Auto Input Monitor (it's in the record settings).

Rim