Can Auria Really Do A Pro Mix

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

BumpyJohnson

Can Auria Really Do A Pro Mix

Post by BumpyJohnson » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:34 am

In short yes it can, tho I need to do more advance techniques than just traditional mixing, I need parallel busses for Efx, compression etc. now I’m in the middle of mixing one of my instrumentals I make the first set of buss tracks (for a snare reverb send/Rtn) obviously 2 stereo one for dry one for wet. All is working fine, I proceed to set up the next group of buss tracks again 2 for dry/wet signals. Respectively the snare takes buss’1&2 so I set the second set to 3&4 well once I route to the 4th buss, My snare becomes all out of synch is there a fix to this?? I included a video to show the problem, notice in the video all is fine even when I add the 4th buss, every other instrument is fine except the snare.. .. I’m on a iPad Pro 10.5 2018 latest iOS build. Disclaimer I could put a physical video here so I included a private YouTube link

https://youtu.be/0QjLwyWP4m8

BumpyJohnson

Re: Can Auria Really Do A Pro Mix

Post by BumpyJohnson » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

Ahh I just firgured it out .. the buss 4 channel has the psp convolution reverb in the first slot I switched to the classic verb and it fine tho when I add auv3 efx the channel totally cuts off and if I try to add to the “Aux” all audio processing stop (no sound)