iOS 11, Auria screen changes

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Martmac

iOS 11, Auria screen changes

Post by Martmac » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:46 am

Since downloading latest iOS and Auria updates, the main screen has fewer features and doesn’t quite fit the screen of my 2016 iPad Pro 12.9”. The four Fx slots on each channel have gone (although I can access them via the main Fx buttons) and the master Fx/limiter button at the right is obscured. I’ve added a screengrab of what It looks like.

I have also had a couple of startup crashes, where the CPU % and Space % indicators were both at maximum as the programme opened.

Apart from these glitches, Auria is still working well - it seems that iOS 11 is a major update and Apple haven’t got everything working right yet, so I think there’ll be a few more small updates before things settle down. Thank you Rim, for your efforts to keep on top of this - I don’t envy you!
Attachments
05D4BE60-E955-47E2-8140-F0165ABB61DB.png

Rim
Site Admin

Re: iOS 11, Auria screen changes

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:26 am

On the iPad Pro 12.9, Auria has two available modes. Looks like you have it set to "non-optimized" mode. This will show a much larger screen without those extra controls. Just go to your Auria settings and enable iPad Pro optimization.

Rim

Martmac

Re: iOS 11, Auria screen changes

Post by Martmac » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:50 am

Ah, thank you very much Rim. I had had it set to Pro Mode, but I find that several apps have defaulted to ‘standard’ settings since getting iOS11 and I’d forgotten about this feature. All’s well now, thank you again!