Snap to events

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mtingle
Expert

Snap to events

Post by mtingle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:48 am

Has anyone noticed that setting the snap value to events just refuses to snap to anything on occasion?

It's most mysterious, I can find no rhyme or reason to it, it just sometimes no matter how I jiggle zoom or selecting different parts of a region, snap to event just refuses to work. Then, select a new bunch of regions and good as gold!

If there's any way to get it to function 100% of the time I'd love to know, it just that when it doesn't work with some regions you have to zoom right down to sample level to make sure they're placed correctly. This happen approximately 1 in every 3 attempts to move regions in snap to event mode.

It even happens when just moving 1 region but most commonly with groups of regions.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Snap to events

Post by Rim » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 am

As with most obscure bugs, it's usually a matter of having Auria in some particular state. For example, maybe it only happens if you don't have any other regions selected, etc (only an example, and probably not the specific case here). If you find a reliable way to make it happen every time, please let me know!

Thanks,
Rim

mtingle
Expert

Re: Snap to events

Post by mtingle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 am

Yes I certainly will. Do look out for it though, because if you catch it I'm sure it's an easy fix.