Playback problem - horrible static noise

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ficelles

Playback problem - horrible static noise

Post by ficelles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:02 pm

I have a playback problem with the latest Auria when playing old projects - playback starts fine but after a few seconds the recording is replaced by a horrible static noise. Stop the track and start again and it's fine, then the same happens. iPad Air, IOS 9 (I won't be upgrading to 10).

Has anyone else experienced this? Beginning to wish I'd stayed with the older version...

Makyo
Expert

Re: Playback problem - horrible static noise

Post by Makyo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:12 am

Just got something like this. One single track is causing it, the waveform just flatlined, and now when it plays back I didn't three or four seconds of violent noise at maximum volume and then the audio disappears. Other tracks play back fine.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 am

Are you using fade handles on your regions?

Rim

Makyo
Expert

Post by Makyo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Yes. The region that freaked out and went missing add fade handles on it. Although I was not manipulating them at the time the error occurred.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:11 am

Don't know if this is associated but if I touch a certain button on my Mackie MCU Pro ( the buttn that calls up the channel strip ) my entire project plays back with enormous distortion. Rebooting AuriaPro returns the audio back to normal. This can be repeated everytime which tells me there is a problem in the MCU/HUI code. Cheers and lets see if these problems are linked in any way.