Project disappeared

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Alim
Expert

Project disappeared

Post by Alim » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:30 am

My project just disappeared, as well as the snapshot for that project. I loaded a previous version of the same song, and then successfully reloaded this (the missing) project two days ago. So I knew it existed. But yesterday I loaded an older project then quit Auria and all other audio apps so not to kill my battery, and then tried to load the missing project today.

Is there anything I can do to save the project manually so that I know that it doesn't disappear?

This seems like a pretty serious bug. I hope you guys can address this and the many other bugs/problems quickly.

Thank you.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Project disappeared

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am

There's nothing I can think of that would make a project "disappear". Auria doesn't have a way to delete project folders... Have you verified that the actual project folder is really gone by using iFunbox or something similar on a Mac/PC? Did you rename the project by chance? Or do a project cleanup in the settings?

Auria supports external USB and Wifi hard drives, so you can offload your projects as a backup.

Rim