Fabfilter midi CC control not working

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Fabfilter midi CC control not working

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 22, 2016 3:48 am

All fabfilter plugins no longer respond to cc control nor will they midi learn. I have tested all of the audio fab plugins and they are all not responding. However the fabfilter synths are fine and respond to midi learn as long as the track is in rec ready mode. The audio plugins have always worked as I use this function daily but can no longer. Cheers

Washboy
Expert

Re: Fabfilter midi CC control not working

Post by Washboy » Sun May 22, 2016 7:43 am

So, what's changed in your setup in the last 24hrs, Anthony? :)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 22, 2016 11:50 am

Washboy wrote:So, what's changed in your setup in the last 24hrs, Anthony? :)
very funny Washday. Thats because I said I use it daily so your thinking this just worked yesterday. I will rephrase my statement just for you. It simply isn't working, when it started I don't know but I have been very busy with the studio upgrades and I have not actually used this feature in a while. What I meant by using it daily is that when I am in the studio and I will be starting up today, I use it daily. Hope that works for you. lol Cheers mate.

PS can you check to see if you can use the midi cc to control the fabfilter plugins? That would be helpful.

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sun May 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Anthony Alves wrote:
Washboy wrote:So, what's changed in your setup in the last 24hrs, Anthony? :)
very funny Washday. Thats because I said I use it daily so your thinking this just worked yesterday. I will rephrase my statement just for you. It simply isn't working, when it started I don't know but I have been very busy with the studio upgrades and I have not actually used this feature in a while. What I meant by using it daily is that when I am in the studio and I will be starting up today, I use it daily. Hope that works for you. lol Cheers mate.

PS can you check to see if you can use the midi cc to control the fabfilter plugins? That would be helpful.
Apologies, Anthony :D I presumed that someone with your experience wouldn't overlook the obvious but I couldn't resist :wink: Not helpful, I know :oops:

Anyway, I've checked midi cc control, as you requested, and I can confirm your findings - it is indeed broken. Dunno when it happened but it no longer works. I reckon MIDI is no longer being passed through to the plugins. @Rim needs to have a look too, I think.

Good luck, mate - I'm envious of your MCU Pro + XTs (when you finally get them working with Auria).