Notes mysteriously gluing themselves together!

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

chimp_spanner

Notes mysteriously gluing themselves together!

Post by chimp_spanner » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:20 am

Hey guys. First of all just wanted to say now I've given Auria a proper shot (tried, refunded, tried again after the latest update) I gotta say it's *amazing*. Total Cubasis killer ;)

So the issue I'm having is say I sequence a row of 16th notes on C3, everything is fine (prior to this latest update it was impossible to draw them in, so that's great!). However I'm finding that after some time, and possibly after manipulating the MIDI part, some of the notes get randomly glued together. Has anyone else experienced this?

I will try and reproduce under more control circumstances after work today. Many thanks, and awesome work with Auria. My mind is blown!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Notes mysteriously gluing themselves together!

Post by Rim » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:58 am

I can't think of a scenario that would join notes together (unless you used the join function). If you use some of the edit functions and it causes a note to overlap another note, it will shorten the overlapped note. Maybe this is what you're seeing?

Rim

chimp_spanner

Post by chimp_spanner » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:18 am

Hi there! Thanks for the reply :) Nah so like, say I just sequence a row of notes all the same length, same pitch, all touching, I'm finding that at some point something is happened to join one two of them together. Very weird. Like I said I'll try and replicated it in a more controlled way when I have time (long drive tonight).

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:12 am

OK, please do. If I can follow your exact steps and get it to happen here (starting from a new project), I should be able to figure out what's going on pretty quickly.

Thanks,
Rim