PSP Echo problem? Aux problem?

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

gwishin
Expert

PSP Echo problem? Aux problem?

Post by gwishin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:50 am

Hi Rim,

I am running an iPad Air 2 with Auria Pro that I upgraded from Auria in the Auria Store.

I was running PSP Echo on my Aux 3 channel. I removed it to where Aux 3 showed that I had nothing, yet I still get a slapback delay on anything that had the Aux 3 knob turned. The more I added, the more slapback I got.

I don't know exactly what the problem is. At first I thought it was a PSP Echo problem so I loaded PSP Echo on Aux 4, played around with it, and then removed it. I can turn the Aux 4 knob without any effects remaining. Anyway, I have a workaround (in just not using Aux 3 for anything), but it seems to be a bug nonetheless and I thought you should know about it.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: PSP Echo problem? Aux problem?

Post by Rim » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:59 am

It's possible you have AUX 3 set as a bus input on a track. This would cause the result you describe.

Rim

gwishin
Expert

Post by gwishin » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:19 am

That is definitely not the issue. I checked the inputs and the affected tracks have "--" (I made it a string!) listed as the input.

I rebooted the iPad twice and still had the same results.

Todd

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:29 am

Ah, I see what the problem is. It looks like Auria is still sending audio through the aux system, even though there are no plugins loaded in that slot, and what you're hearing the the effect of the delay compensation. I've marked this as a bug. Thanks!

Rim