Dropbox integration not working (iPad Pro / iOS 9.2.x)

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dkallan

Dropbox integration not working (iPad Pro / iOS 9.2.x)

Post by dkallan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Menu > Load Project > Dropbox: Clicking Dropbox causes Auria to close and the video app "It’s Playing Pr"” to open instead. I have no ability to access my Dropbox account from within Auria. This occurs on my iPad Pro 128GB LTE, with iOS 9.2.1.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Dropbox integration not working (iPad Pro / iOS 9.2.x)

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:18 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by opening a video? Auria doesn't open video files (unless it's through the special in-app purchased video playback function). Normally when you tap on the Dropbox tab, you would get a login window for Dropbox (unless you've already logged in). Can you send a screenshot of what you mean?

Rim

Washboy
Expert

Re: Dropbox integration not working (iPad Pro / iOS 9.2.x)

Post by Washboy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:15 pm

@dkallan : What happens if you do 'Menu -> Settings' and tap the Dropbox icon @ bottom-right of the 'General (tab)'?

If taking that route doesn't cause the same Auria crash then you could take the Dropbox option that appears of 'Use a different account' (but simply sign into the same account again). It might reset any possible Dropbox/Auria inconsistency you may have going on. Just a thought :)