Fab synths missing

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Nenox
Expert

Fab synths missing

Post by Nenox » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:51 am

Hello,

Just upgraded 2.02 to pro, however fab synths are not avaliable. I've read that this is a bug with 2.00, that requires a re-install. I hope this is no longer the case (I'm on 2.02), please let me know if this is still the way to deal with this.

Cheers

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Fab synths missing

Post by Rim » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:44 am

2.02 should have fixed this issue. When you purchased the upgrade, you should have seen the entire tutorial sequence, with 10 slides showing you the new features in Auria Pro, etc. Did you see this? It lasts about 3 minutes.

Rim

Nenox
Expert

Post by Nenox » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks for the quick reply,

I believe I did not see the intro sequence. Also I got a hard crash when trying too add the my first midi tracks, after creating a new project. I mention this in the crash report, maybe you are able to find it.

I was able to back up my few projects to dropbox and did a re-install (had to restore purchases twice, to have pro). Now everything seems to work.

I should have mentioned I'm on LE, upgraded to full, updated to pro.

Cheers

Spiritoflife

Post by Spiritoflife » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:47 am

Hi Rim I'm having exactly the same problem . I'm upgraded from LE . Both synths are missing and I'm up to date on updates

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:34 pm

The two solutions for this are to delete the app completely, then reinstall (back up your projects first!), or to simply purchase one of the FabFilter Twin2 and One preset packs. Either method will install the missing synths.

Rim