IMPC pro and Auria Pro Inter App Bug

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Canteenrecords

IMPC pro and Auria Pro Inter App Bug

Post by Canteenrecords » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:08 am

Hi,

I recently purchased Auria pro with the specific purpose of mixing down songs produced in Impc pro. I would like to be able to do this without the computer. Unfortunately the inter app record isn't working. I can select Impc pro fine and it opens up the app with the IAA transport bar. However, as soon as I press record the app closes, it says Auria is recording on a little red strip but the app has crashed. Auria just records silence with a little click.

I suspect it is an Impc pro issue as it does the same with Garage Band. I have emailed Akai and Retronyms several times but have heard nothing back.

Would you be able to confirm if its an issue with Auria pro of Impc pro or a setting I need to change?

I have an Ipad mini 2 retina with about 6GB free. Both Impc pro and Auria pro are the latest versions

Thanks again for your help and I must say as Logic user for 20 years I think this is a fantastic a remarkable DAW for an Ipad

Regards
Canteenrecords

Rim
Site Admin

Re: IMPC pro and Auria Pro Inter App Bug

Post by Rim » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:16 am

This is unfortunately the case with a lot of IAAs. Some work well, others don't. Let me know if you hear anything back from them, and I'll be happy to answer any questions that the developer might have.

Rim