Transient slice mode.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Dimarzio

Transient slice mode.

Post by Dimarzio » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:55 am

Hello. I have a problem. not included in the audio track mode transient slice. Pressing trn & warp in the audio that does not happen. How to solve a problem? Thank you!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Transient slice mode.

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:06 pm

I think you're saying that you don't see any transient or warp markers appearing when you press TRN or WARP? This is because your track probably doesn't have any markers. Transient markers are automatically added when you import an audio file into Auria, but not all audio files contain material that's suitable for transient detection. For example, vocal tracks, or stereo mix tracks don't contain transients that can be detected. However, drum tracks do.

If you're trying to use the transient or warp features on non-drum tracks, you can add your own transient markers manually by using the "Add Transient Marker" function in the menu.

Rim

Dimarzio

Post by Dimarzio » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:41 am

Rim wrote:I think you're saying that you don't see any transient or warp markers appearing when you press TRN or WARP? This is because your track probably doesn't have any markers. Transient markers are automatically added when you import an audio file into Auria, but not all audio files contain material that's suitable for transient detection. For example, vocal tracks, or stereo mix tracks don't contain transients that can be detected. However, drum tracks do.

If you're trying to use the transient or warp features on non-drum tracks, you can add your own transient markers manually by using the "Add Transient Marker" function in the menu.

Rim
Thank you! You helped me a lot! Happy New Year !!)

Renetik

Post by Renetik » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 am

Well I had same problem, When I mix-down track that had transients that I quantised and added it as another track, then when I pressed trn or warp nothing happened.. This happens to me multiple times... I had also cpu overload only with one midi track with no instrument so I refunded today. Seamed to much for me to pay 40 bugs for this. I believe you will fix this slowly but I even don't found anybody reporting this bug with transients, other then this report that seems to be not accepted.
With transients I had also another bug where first transient disappeared.
And another with transients was that somehow I quantised transients and when I zoomed they get back all...

Well audio quantising was reason I upgraded to pricy Pro but did not work for me well...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:02 pm

@Renetik, it is normal for a mixed down track to not have any have warp markers. As soon as you perform a mixdown, the region becomes a new region and any warp markers you had set before are now "printed" to the new region.

Rim