1.Corrupt file 2. Track names and DropBox save bug

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

earear

1.Corrupt file 2. Track names and DropBox save bug

Post by earear » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 pm

I've been using Auria Pro on iPad Pro and generally loving the experience.
Two problems:

1. One of my projects immediately crashes Auria when I try to open it. It looks like I've lost the song, unless you have suggestions for retrieving it. Just so you're aware, I've submitted a number of crash reports.

2. Having learned my lesson for the umpteenth time, I saved my other projects to DropBox. Annoyingly, for 6 of 8 projects,
the track names that I assigned after Audio Pasting show up in DB as Audio Paste 1, Audio Paste 2, etc. as if I hadn't assigned names. I'll try workarounds such as naming the track in the Audio Paste box before pasting, if that's possible.
Nonetheless, I think track names should copy over to DB unerringly, as they did in two cases. I should note that in a couple of the projects with Audio Paste as the name, I have a track or two that are recordings from other apps, such as iMini. In that case, the name copies over to DB.

BTW, I have to say that my experience with the first version was disappointing for a variety of performance-related reasons. It was your prompt and thorough replies on this forum and email support that I decided to hang in there with you.
That customer relations stuff is really important.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: 1.Corrupt file 2. Track names and DropBox save bug

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Thanks, as with any .00 release, there are bound to be bugs here and there. I'm working hard to get them all resolved. There's an update in the works (2.02) with a bunch of critical fixes. I'm hoping Apple approves it today, but if not, we'll need to wait until after the Apple holiday shutdown.

Auria automatically saves snapshots every 10 minutes, so if your project got corrupted somehow, you probably have a snapshot from before the issue that you can load. Just go to Snapshots/Load Snapshot.

When using AudioPaste, the regions are always named AudioPaste, but it's possible to rename the regions you're pasting in by going to Edit/Rename Region.

Rim