Not able to purchase

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

crouchie
Expert

Not able to purchase

Post by crouchie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:57 am

Hi, sure I'm doing something simple wrong but I've been trying to purchase the Pro C2 upgrade but it immediately says "There was an error processing your request, please try later". It's been doing it for a couple of days now. In app purchases are on, I've tried closing and opening the app, rebooting the iPad pro, but no help. I upgraded to Pro Q2 with no problem last week.

Cheers

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Not able to purchase

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:46 am

This issue happens because there's a problem connecting with Apple's servers, or there's an issue on Apple's side with your account. Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection, and that you are logged in to your iTunes account at the App Store. You can check this by going to your iPad settings, in the "iTunes and App Store" section. Make sure you're using the correct account under the "Apple ID" section.

Rim

crouchie
Expert

Post by crouchie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:03 am

Thanks for the prompt reply as ever.

Have tried all that you have suggested but still occurring. I'll just wait patiently until they sort it out.

Cheers

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:47 am

Just for my info, what version of Auria did you originally purchase(Auria LE, Auria, or Pro)?

Rim

crouchie
Expert

Post by crouchie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:57 am

Rim wrote:Just for my info, what version of Auria did you originally purchase(Auria LE, Auria, or Pro)?

Rim
It was Auria LE

Cheers

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks, I checked and sure enough, it was on our end. There was a typo in the Apple product ID.

Thanks for letting me know!
Rim