highlighted region issues bug

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

FabBird

highlighted region issues bug

Post by FabBird » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:03 am

Hello Auria peeps,
So I updated IPad Air to ios9 because my iPad was having Issues with Audiobus/apps/ Updated Auria. The iOS update fixed that.

1) Now I can't delete a specific highlighted region. I've notice in the top right section of highlighted area there is no scissors icon.
In the past I would highlight specific region/area and tap " delete" on the top bar header and be done. No luck now with that or when I go to the "edit" menu and tap "delete".

2) I can't highlight region and copy/paste.

*****when I highlight regions, delete/copy are lit up. With copy, when I revisit edit bar, paste is lit.

FYI. Prior to iOS 9 update, I deleted Auria and unwanted apps to free as much space as possible. After iOS update , I reinstalled Auria.

Thanks you for your time. I love Auria!

mtingle
Expert

Re: highlighted region issues bug

Post by mtingle » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:05 am

FabBird wrote: 1) Now I can't delete a specific highlighted region. I've notice in the top right section of highlighted area there is no scissors icon.
you now press the 'separate' icon in the shortcut bar.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:26 am

Those scissors that were there in the old Auria were misleading. They actually performed a "separate", not a delete. They were there before I added icons, so now it would be redundant to have the scissors icon there. So just press Separate to do the same thine, like mtingle suggested.

There never was a way to directly delete a highlighted section of a region. You need to separate first, then press delete.

Rim

FabBird

Post by FabBird » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:51 am

Gotcha, I did that. Thanks.

Am I right that I used to be able to highlight an area , copy it then , paste where the tape head is?
Thanks

FabBird

Post by FabBird » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Okay, I figured out the deal with copy and paste. I wasn't selecting the destination track and everything was going to track 1.
I know that you guys get thousands of question and so I make every effort to read the Auria user guide before I ask.
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the replys and to Rim , thank you for making Auria happen. It's changed my view on recording. Making music with Auria makes me happy.
Sincerely,
Peter