save to Strontium FIXED

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

arco
Expert

save to Strontium FIXED

Post by arco » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:09 pm

I can save to SanDisk as you refer to in the manual but cannot save to Strontium flash drive. It crashed several times, so thought I would report this because you might see the crash report if it sends it automatically. I have their i-FlashDrive ONE app installed and it works as it should for other purposes.
Last edited by arco on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: save to Strontium

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

I don't have that particular drive, but it sounds like an issue on their app possibly. Especially if you have no issues doing this with the SanDisk app. Things might work fine in their app for smaller files, but larger ones might give problems.

Rim

arco
Expert

Post by arco » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:24 pm

It shouldn't be the size of the file, if this is what you mean as it works with long video files. I'm not overly concerned about the problem, just thought I would report it, especially since you might have got a crash report and wanted more information.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:07 pm

I didn't see that particular crash report. Can you make it happen every time? If so, can you do it right now? I'll look for the report then. Just put something identifiable in the report so I can find it.

Thanks,
Rim

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:46 am

I wonder if it was Auria that crashed - or the i-FlashDrive ONE app :?
@arco said,
...you might see the crash report if it happens automatically...
[my emphasis :)]
which suggests he didn't get a prompt to provide info with the report.

Perhaps it was a RAM-full issue. I'd suggest that arco tries killing all apps before loading the i-FlashDrive ONE, followed by Auria, and then try saving the same project to other app. It's worth experimenting with that, anyway :wink:

arco
Expert

Post by arco » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:41 am

All well with v2.01.
No crashes so far. Whether it relates to anything you did Rim, or some random problem when the crashes were occurring I do not know.
I can save a project to the drive's app (internal memory), transfer (move) to the external drive (for some reason you cannot save directly to the drive itself), then share it to Auria on my other iPad.

(Yes Washboy, I could see no report to send)