Auria Pro: IAA plugin on Master Aux deletes MIDI data.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ungodlytaco

Auria Pro: IAA plugin on Master Aux deletes MIDI data.

Post by ungodlytaco » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Created a new project with a few MIDI tracks and recorded a few bars of notes on each.

If I apply any IAA plugin on the master channel Aux and adjust the send levels on my tracks for it, then quit the app and relaunch, all of the regions remain but the MIDI notes have disappeared.

Reverting back to snap shots does not resolve the issue.

Does not happen with built in plugins, and I tried multiple IAA plugins such as Mobile Convolution and Altispace.

Reinstalled app, restarted iPad, issue persists.

Have not tried restoring my device because everything else on it behaves as expected.

Understand this could be a 3rd party app issue but seems strange that it happens to all the ones I tried.

iPad Air 2

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro: IAA plugin on Master Aux deletes MIDI data.

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:20 pm

Is this repeatable? If so, can you give me the exact steps I need to do in order to make it happen? If I can duplicate this here, i should be able to squeeze it into the next update.

Rim

ungodlytaco

Post by ungodlytaco » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:27 pm

Rim wrote:Is this repeatable? If so, can you give me the exact steps I need to do in order to make it happen? If I can duplicate this here, i should be able to squeeze it into the next update.

Rim
Yes.

Creat project and MIDI track with Lyra.

Record some notes for a bar or so with either MIDI controller or built in keyboard on the instrument.

In the Mixer, on the master channel Aux 1, add any IAA plugin, I chose Mobile Conv and Altispace for my tests.

Turn up the Aux 1 send on the MIDI track so that it has the effect applied.

Play project.

Now quit Auria Pro and relaunch at any time.

When the project loads, any recorded notes on the MIDI tracks that had the Aux 1 send turned up will be gone.
Last edited by ungodlytaco on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks! I am able to duplicate this here, and it'll be fixed in the very next update.

Rim