Audiobus / Auria

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Pnyd

Audiobus / Auria

Post by Pnyd » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:51 am

Hey there,

On iPad Air running iOS9, Auria doesn't open with the latest version of Audiobus (2.1.18). It doesn't exit the sleeping mode for launch.
Great app by the way, which i use with Focusrite iTrack Dock. It was working absolutely fine before iOS9 (why the hell did I upgrade so soon?????), recording Nord Stage 88 and iPad apps Animoog and Arturia iMini.

Any upgrade soon?

Thanks and cheers

Pnyd

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Audiobus / Auria

Post by Rim » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:09 pm

This is a known issue related to the way Audiobus works with iOS9. We're working with Audiobus to figure out why this is happening.

Rim

Pnyd

Post by Pnyd » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 am

Hi Rim,

thanks for the reply, but do you know if it is planned to be fixed? I work exclusively witn Animoog and iMini on Auria via Audiobus. I can't do anything these last weeks... plus auria wasn't that cheap. Why is it taking so long?

cheers

Pnyd

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:29 am

Sorry about that. It's taking a long time because Auria is a 32-bit application, and Apple has now decided not to accept any updates from apps that aren't 64 bit. So we're unable to submit any more updates. However, Auria 2.0 is fully 32/64bit and is getting close to release. It'll be a free update. We're hoping for late November / early December.

Rim

Pnyd

Post by Pnyd » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi Rim,

thanks for the quick and exhaustive answer. I hope that it won't take too long because auria / audiobus / synth apps is a fantastic setup... when it works. I see the 32/64 bits problem but I do not understand why Apple don't get the fact that we DO use this tool, as they are so proud to claim in their massive marketing communication. Never mind, I'll draw while wainting to be able to make some music again...

cheers

Pnyd

FabBird

Post by FabBird » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Ever since the auria update, I cannot run any apps with audiobus. I'm still running ios 7.1 on my iPad Air. Please help as this update has now handicapped me. I've committed to this for two years now and I need this fixed ASAP. Thanks.
FYI, I haven't updated my ios, because I'm trying to save room on a 16 gig machine.
This way I'm forced to finish one project at a time then move on. I. Don't think I have the room to even do the update

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Audiobus should be compatible with iOS7. What happens exactly when you try to use Audiobus with Auria 2?

Rim