Can't select movie export

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

PC FREE

Can't select movie export

Post by PC FREE » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi!

The app won't allow me to select "export movie" or "Export to Dropbox". Only the "Export to email" option will allow selection. I am unable to select "Export Video"
Any ideas? Thankyou

Regards

Matt W
Expert

Re: Can't select movie export

Post by Matt W » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:27 pm

I assume you are talking about the "Mixdown" menu here, correct? Some of those options can appear in multiple places, so we will need to know the context to help you out, including describing your project, etc.

If you are referring to some of the different options in Auria's Mixdown window, then it will depend on some of your settings and the nature of the project, and could be normal that those options aren't available.

Export Move/Export Video: Do you own the Video add on in-app purchase, as that is a requirement to enable any of the video options? Also your project needs to be using video in order for this to work as well, so please let us know what kind of video you have loaded.

Export to Dropbox: You need to first visit the Settings window and tap the Dropbox logo to setup your Dropbox credentials before this option will work.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.