Lost Plugins

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

firehosed
Expert

Lost Plugins

Post by firehosed » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:28 am

Last night I lost all of the plugins I has purchased. I went to the store and selected Resrore Purchases which brought them all back. Just not sure why this happened and if it's a common occurrence.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Lost Plugins

Post by Rim » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 am

This can happen if you restore from an iCloud backup, or delete Auria and restore through iTunes.

Rim

firehosed
Expert

Post by firehosed » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 pm

I didn't do any of those things. Not sure what I did before it happened. Seems to be okay now, I will keep an eye on it and report back if it happens again.

Thanks for the response and I love the app!

Mikakeijonen

Post by Mikakeijonen » Sat May 24, 2014 4:00 am

Hi,
Same problem here. I did some mixing. Next morning I listened to the mix and something was missing. All of the added in-app purchased plugins were disappeared. The plugin on the effect menu was turned gray instead of the usual black. As I opened the drop down menu, there weren't any of the plugins I had bought - like they were never there.
I managed to get them back by restoring the purchases. I needed to re-open Auria and plugins were back in the menus and in the mix.
This problem has occurred three times in the past two weeks - as long as I have actually had the app.

Purchased plugins were FAbfilter pro Q, Pro C and PSP filter MicroWarmer.

Auria will be my favourite app as soon as this bug gets ironed out.

Cheers,
Mika

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat May 24, 2014 4:06 am

Did this issue occur on first use after an Auria upgrade (perhaps an automatic upgrade, under iOS7)?

Mikakeijonen

Post by Mikakeijonen » Sat May 24, 2014 5:30 am

Hi,
It happened before the latest update. I updated Auria just a day ago. Haven't tried that since.

-Mika

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat May 24, 2014 5:38 am

OK. I only asked because, on one recent occasion, I had to Restore Purchases of IAPs following an uograde.

Sorry, nothing more to add.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat May 24, 2014 7:40 am

Is your iPad jailbroken?

Rim

Mikakeijonen

Post by Mikakeijonen » Sat May 24, 2014 7:50 am

No, my iPad isn't jailbroken.

By the way, it is 4th gen with Retina display with latest iOS upgrades.

-Mika

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat May 24, 2014 10:02 am

OK, have you updated iOS on your iPad, restored from an iCloud backup, or anything else to get this issue to happen?

Rim

Mikakeijonen

Post by Mikakeijonen » Sun May 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi,
thank you for your response.

As far as I know I haven't done any of those actions. I remember that first time when this problem occurred I purchased PsP MicroWarmer. I had already bought Fab filter plugins and they ran without any problems.When I bought MicroWarmer plugin there came this error message: "there was a problem with your previous payment and you need to retype your secure code". After retyping my secure code my purchase was successful. I dont know if this has anything to do with matter at hand.

I cant be sure but after updating Auria two days ago it looks like this problem no longer exists.

-Mika