Convolution reverb problem

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Mattam

Convolution reverb problem

Post by Mattam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:49 am

Hello friends of music.
Pardon my English (Google pure ...).
Trouble with convolution reverb. On the screen, I see the signals entered and output, but the effect is not applied. I tried in all positions. Turned off and on the iPad, nothing works. Annoying it is with auria I do the final mix especially for this reverb!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Convolution reverb problem

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 am

Sounds like maybe the reverb is not loading an IR file. Do you have an IR file selected in the list? Are you using a built-in IR, or are you using your own IR file?

Rim

Mattam

Post by Mattam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 am

Thank you for the quick reply.
Hmmm ... No, I do not see what is IR files ...
I just have a project with 12 audio tracks. No editing or complication, not one other effect used

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:19 am

Inside the convolution reverb plugin, there is a drop-down box, which allows you to choose which IR file you want to use. If you don't see any IR files inside that list, then your convolution reverb is missing it's files. To solve this, you could either reinstall Auria, or follow these instructions:

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11965

If you do see IRs in that list, let me know, and we can continue troubleshooting.

Rim

Mattam

Post by Mattam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:48 am

Yes that's right, the IR list is empty.
I'm the link for troubleshooting, thank you.
Several other small issues minor order on the general functioning. I write elsewhere.

Mattam

Post by Mattam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

I do not understand the solution indicated on the link.
Ifunbox? I do not know. I tried without success on the app store.
This is a Mac or Windows software?

Edit.
Ok I saw on Google. A free software.
I dwell very isolated without internet (except the iPhone). Download is 30km for me. I can not count the number of times I had to reset auria (crash) and go wherever duty re-download app purchases.
Very anxious that everything becomes stable with ios 7 etc ...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:06 am

Yes, iFunbox is a PC/Mac program that allows you to copy files back and forth between your iPad and your computer.

By the way, most Auria crashes are not real "crashes" - they happen because your iPad runs out of RAM and forces Auria to close. Sometimes Auria has time to display a message, but often it doesn't, and simply quits. This is due to the way the iPad manages memory. On your desktop computer, when it runs out of memory, it uses your hard drive instead. This makes things slower, but it still works. On the iPad, there's no equivalent, so apps just quit immediately when memory gets low.

Rim

Mattam

Post by Mattam » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

Yes, I no longer have this problem with the iPad air, I was ipad 3 very tired before.

Ok I followed the explanation, and joy, I found the reverb!

Thank you, good result.