Jamup as an insert

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

samer
Expert

Jamup as an insert

Post by samer » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi,

When Trying to insert jamup auria immediately shuts down. Tried many times with same results
Plz Advise.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Jamup as an insert

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 pm

This sounds like your iPad is closing Auria because it's out of memory. Double-tap on the home button, and close everything you see in the list (including Auria and apps like Safari, etc).

Rim

samer
Expert

Post by samer » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:11 am

Thank you for your reply,

I already closed all app running in the background and
Restart my ipad many times with no luck,
Auria still crashes everytime i try to insert jamup.
Please advise

Regards,

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:05 am

I can't think of a reason why this would happen. Have you tried this with a new project? I have no issues here opening Jam Up on a new 44100 project.

A while ago, Jam up was incompatible with higher sample rates, but this was addressed in a later version. Are you using the latest Auria version? (you can check your version number in Auria's settings.

Edit: There's one more reason why this might happen. If your purchases were restored, and the download didn't complete for some reason, Jam up might not be able to open properly. Try going to the Auria store, and pressing the Restore Purchases button. Wait for the entire download of Jam Up to complete.

Rim

samer
Expert

Post by samer » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Hi,

I tried to restore my purchases and i even uninstalled auria
And redownload it again from the appstore and
Still auria is crashing with jamup plugin.
Please recommend me a solution.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:38 pm

When you press the Restore Purchases button, does it download for a long time? If it doesn't, then there's a problem. It should take quite a while to download the Jam Up files.

Also, does this happen with a new project?

If it does, the only solution I can think of is to remove Auria from your iPad completely, then download it again. Once you do this, and it completes the intro tutorial, press the Restore Purchases button.

Rim

samer
Expert

Post by samer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:50 am

Hi Rim,

I already tried to remove auria completly and restore my purchases but issue is still not resolved.
By the way when i restore my purchases after i removed auria
And redownload it again it doesn't take too much time to restore my purchased iand no file is being downloaded.

Advise please

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 am

Another thing that's worked for others has been to reboot the iPad. Sometimes iOS gets stuck, and the purchases don't get restored until after a reboot.

The only Auria purchases which contain a download component are the IR files, the loops, Drumagog and Jam Up. If you haven't purchased one of these, you won't see Auria downloading anything after the restore.

If this continues to be a problem, the only other solution is to ask Apple for a refund on the IAPs and buy them again. This resets Apple's servers.

Rim

Peanutcram
Expert

Post by Peanutcram » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Hi,
Trying out the JamUp plugin I cant find my amps purchased in the stand alone version. Is there a way to get them in?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:13 pm

The Auria version of Jam Up is an independent plugin, and doesn't know about the standalone version.

Rim

King
Expert

Post by King » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 pm

O I C
Not to change the plugin type, but now I see why the Turnado presets are different in Auria than they are in the stand-alone.
The plugins are totally independent of their stand alone versions. (Makes perfect sense!)..

Anyway, back to you guys and Jam Up...
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________