Purchases won't download after crash.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Slipperman

Purchases won't download after crash.

Post by Slipperman » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:24 pm

After I installed on a brand-new iPad air, I restored all of my purchases. Once that was completed I noticed that some of the drum loops hadn't restored so I restored the manual. I also restored the sugar bytes apps manually. I closed and restarted Auria and it crashed so I restart. I deleted it and reinstalled it and after doing restore purchases none of my purchases say installed, and by the way I own everyone of the in app purchases. When clicking on the price of say Drumagog, it says I have purchased it and it has not downloaded. It seems like when I deleted Auria the first time it did not delete all of the plug-ins and loops. Now when I try to restore them they don't download and it seems like they might actually still be there?. Is there a way to force the download. My iPad is jailed.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Purchases won't download after crash.

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Some things to check: make sure you're logged in to the correct iTunes account in your app store settings. Also, make sure you have a solid internet connection. When you're reinstalling Auria, I recommend first deleting it from your iPad, then going to the app store, searching for Auria, then clicking the cloud icon to re-install it.

At that point you should be able to go the the Auria store, and click on the Restore Purchases icon. If that doesn't work you can click on each in-app purchase item's price.

Rim

LouDur

Post by LouDur » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 am

Hey Rim, did what you recommend, but getting a message when clicking on the price of each IAP that I've purchased the plug in but that it hasn't downloaded. After that nothing happens, just a matter of trying later???

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 am

If you're getting that message, make sure you have a good, solid internet connection, then click "Yes". It should start downloading after this. Downloading some of the purchases can take quite a while, and you'll get a progress bar that shows you the progress.

Rim

LouDur

Post by LouDur » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:35 am

Hmmm, I've purchased more plugins since the crash and they're showing up fine. My connection seems very good (full antennae sign), just gives that message when I press on the price for previously bought plugins (even ones I had before today) and I press ok and nothing, no progress bar nothing.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 am

You might have to delete Auria completely, then reinstall it and press the Restore Purchases button. It's the only thing I can think of that would solve this. Make sure you back up any important projects and presets.

Rim

LouDur

Post by LouDur » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 am

I actually did delete it off my ipad and re-installed it... I'll wait a while and try again, if it doesn't work I'll delete and re-install again. Although that's what knocked out all of my previous IAPs, as only one was in limbo/caused the crash before I deleted/re-installed...

Maxalex

Post by Maxalex » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:21 am

I have the same problem like Lou Dur and did everything as he. I've purchased The Fab Filter Pro L and it doesn't download
and nothing is appear.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:26 am

Here are the steps to solve this:

1. Open Auria, go to the Auria Store and press the Restore Purchases button at the top
2. If this solves the problem, stop. If not, continue to the next step.
3. Disable your internet connection (Airplane Mode)
4. Open Auria
5. Close Auria
6. Re-enable your internet connection
7. Open Auria

Rim

LouDur

Post by LouDur » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:57 am

Stuff is downloading now (gog files from drumagog anyhow, which seems to mean all is good). I deleted Auria again, rebooted my ipad and re-installed. Restore purchases worked right away without having to press any individual prices. This was before I saw your last post Rim.

Thanks a lot for being so prompt on the message board. Much appreciated.

L