joining audio regions causes the waves to be erased

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: joining audio regions causes the waves to be erased

Post by Rim » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 am

That may very well be a clue. I tried the same thing today using four wav files and didn't have a problem. Try using the "Condense Regions" function in the process menu on your original AIF file (this will convert it to a WAV in the process), then try duplicating and joining again.

Rim

Speedball

Post by Speedball » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Rim wrote:That may very well be a clue. I tried the same thing today using four wav files and didn't have a problem. Try using the "Condense Regions" function in the process menu on your original AIF file (this will convert it to a WAV in the process), then try duplicating and joining again.

Rim
Thanks again, but condense regions did not help. I tried in a new project, no success.

With .wav files there is no problem. It's not a big problem for me that i cant do it with .aiff files, but i was unsure if its me or Auria....

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Strange that condense wouldn't do it, since it turns all files into wav files. In any case, it's on my list to investigate.

Rim