In app purchases not showing up after crash

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Bruizer29

In app purchases not showing up after crash

Post by Bruizer29 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I had just bought the pro-c compressor when auria froze and stopped working. I contacted iTunes and they told me to uninstall and reinstall. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and finally it started to work again but all of my plug ins were gone and when I hit restore purchases it wasn't restoring them(pro-c,micro-warmer,re-tune). So I decided to contact I-tunes and while I was waiting to hear back from support I purchased the pro ds and the old timer. The old timer is cool, the pro ds freezes up. So I don't know what to do about my missing plug ins as iTunes support sent me here. I asked for a refund so I could repurchase the plugins and haven't heard back yet.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: In app purchases not showing up after crash

Post by Rim » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Looks like there are a number of issues here. First of all, if you asked Apple for a refund on your in-app purchases, they won't restore - you need to buy them again from the Auria store. Just wait for Apple to process your refund, then buy them again. Can you describe what issues you are having with Pro-DS?

Rim

Bruizer29

Post by Bruizer29 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:49 am

Yeah, if I open the pro-ds while playing it freezes the whole thing every time I did that. If I add it, edit, then input I can use it but it freezes up most of the time otherwise.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 am

There's an issue with using the spectrum analyzer in any of the FabFilter plugins starting with iOS7. FabFilter is aware of this problem and is working on a fix, which I'll include in the next Auria update.

Rim