Can't add audio file to Auria

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rasmark

Can't add audio file to Auria

Post by Rasmark » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

I can't seem the add audio files I created in cubasis to auria, I even done it through iTunes and still nothing. It doesn't seem to be able to see the zip file or the audio file as I have tried them both. Any help please???

Can anyone help me with this? I'm on ios 7.0.3, would that be the problem?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Can't add audio file to Auria

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Auria works with WAV, AIF, MP3 and M4a files. If your files are one of these, just copy them to Auria's Documents folder (using iTunes or iFunBox). Then, open Auria, go to Menu, and Import Audio. Choose all your files in the list and press OK. Now they're in your project.

You mentioned a zip file. If your audio files are in a zip file, just copy the zip file to Auria's Documents folder. Then close Auria and re-open it. The next time Auria opens it will detect that there's a zip file and attempt to uncompress it. You'll see a message that says "Uncompressing zip file". You still need to import those audio files into your project as I mentioned in the first paragraph.

Rim

Rasmark

Post by Rasmark » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:02 pm

I watched the videos on how to do it and tried countless amount of time with the same result, I even use Dropbox and it finds the folders but will not see the zip file, really can't see what I'm doing wrong!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:38 pm

The only way for Auria to see a zip file is when you copy it manually to Auria's Documents folder using iTunes or iFunBox. It won't work using DropBox.

Probably the easiest way I can help you is if you made a video showing me exactly what you're doing. This way, I'll be able to see what went wrong when.

Rim

Rasmark

Post by Rasmark » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 pm

It's working now, thanks