Ok so I got a frozen mix window

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Coopmusic247
Expert

Ok so I got a frozen mix window

Post by Coopmusic247 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 pm

I can move left and right, but the faders do not move and the fx button isn't responsive. I've got 26 tracks, pretty heavily CPU'd down, and about seven tracks were frozen. I un-froze them to move the audio, but I saw the CPU getting way too high, so i went to freeze them back. In the middle of them being refroze, Auria crashed and, when I reopened, I got the "Auria fixed the problems" message, which was cool, and I continued freezing tracks, but I had to access the fx pages from the edit window because I couldn't do anything on the mix window except swipe back and forth.

Coopmusic247
Expert

Re: Ok so I got a frozen mix window

Post by Coopmusic247 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Also, I can move the mix window all the way almost off my screen by pushing it to the side, and it doesn't bounce back or anything.

Coopmusic247
Expert

Post by Coopmusic247 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:55 pm

ok get this. I re-unfroze the tracks and it works now.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:16 am

This sounds like your memory got very low, and graphics started to get corrupted. Are you running any other apps in the background? Double tap on the home button and close everything you see there. Also, make sure Aux Delay Compensation is OFF unless you need it.

Rim