DESPERATE, I can't Restore Purchases in Auria

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Kalle-ita

DESPERATE, I can't Restore Purchases in Auria

Post by Kalle-ita » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 am

After the last Auria update I did yesterday I can't restore my purchases in Auria.
I get the message "Error There was an error restoring the purchase. Please try again later."

I have iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2
The Auria full version.
I have tried to reboot the iPad, but still not working.

Then I will just add this information that some weeks ago I bought the Auria In App called THM, but I got the same error message and I wrote to App Store and they sent me the money back. That app was not so important to me so I could live with it, but now when I can't restore any of my five In App Purchases it's really bad. :( :( :( :(

best regards
Karl

Imbrie

Re: DESPERATE, I can't Restore Purchases in Auria

Post by Imbrie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:00 am

I performed an update over the weekend and my problem is this:

I originally purchased Auria LE and then upgraded to the full version. After updating over the weekend Auria has reverted to LE and I cannot restore my purchase to the full version.

Help!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 am

This happens from time to time when Apple takes down their iTunes servers. I suggest waiting a day and trying again. Other things to check: make sure you have a good internet connection. Go into your App Store settings and make sure you have the correct login information set in there. Also, reboot your iPad.

Rim

Kalle-ita

Post by Kalle-ita » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 am

I still have the same problem.

I use iPad 2 which is quite common, I use iTunes which is quite common and I should not be the only one using Auria. Isn't strange then that I am the only one with this problem?

First it says that my purchases are restored, then I get like 6-7 of the message ""Error There was an error restoring the purchase. Please try again later." And none of my purchased apps in Auria are restored.

I tried to restore the iPad from an old backup from iTunes but no changes, and I have done the hard reset of the ipad.

Karl

Kalle-ita

Post by Kalle-ita » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:03 am

Many thanks to Rim that contacted me on email to try to help me!!

Not fixed yet, but I will write to iTunes and see if the problem is there.

Karl

Imbrie

Post by Imbrie » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Unfortunately I'm still unable to restore my upgrade to the full Auria.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:23 pm

The problem Karl had was fixed by improving his internet connection. He emailed back and told me as soon as he took his iPad to a friend's house with a better internet connection, everything restored fine. Maybe this is the case with your issue as well.

Rim

Imbrie

Post by Imbrie » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hi Rim,

I'm about to record with a new band and completely forgot that I am still unable to restore my upgrade to the full version of Auria. iTunes advise contacting the 3rd party so any assistance you can provide would be very much appreciated.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 pm

The best advice I can give is to back up your projects using iFunbox or iTunes, then delete Auria from your iPad and reinstall it from the app store again (it'll be listed as Auria LE). Then go into the Auria store and try to repurchase the upgrade. If you already bought it in the past, Apple won't charge you again.

Rim