SB Wow lfo sync

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

gdog
Expert

SB Wow lfo sync

Post by gdog » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi,

I've emailed SB about this too, but Wow's lfo doesn't sync to Auria's tempo, it's probably an issue with Wow, but since Auria is the Master, then maybe not?

Loving using Turnado inside Auria! Thanks for reading & all the best <3

ChrisG
Expert

Re: SB Wow lfo sync

Post by ChrisG » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:46 am

The Sugar Bytes plugins doesn't "connect" with Auria like all other native plugins, you're not able to record automation either. I asked Sugar Bytes to take a look (left msg on their official kvr forum and Facebook), but they never seem to actually communicate with their users, although they do seem to listen and fix things users brings up. So I guess Rim is the only one that will know if/when Sugar Bytes are giving him fixed versions of their Auria plugs..

gdog
Expert

Post by gdog » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. I don't really use automation in Auria, due to the delay on loop start when looping, problem with finding automations in a dropdown menu containing 100s of params, & editing could be better. I'd much rather use effects built in modulators until these things get fixed in Auria.

Auria is still the best audio sequencer on iOS, & the effects are second to none! <3

Re SB - they've replied to my emails, but I'm just so glad that they're making apps on iOS! I love all their apps! I know they're working on updates, so no need to fret :)

All the best! <3

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 pm

They responded over at kvraudio, and the Auria plugins issues with automation and sync are fixed and will be in the next Auria update. :)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Yes, I just received them today, so I'll be adding then to 1.14

Rim

gdog
Expert

Post by gdog » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:33 am

Sweet! <3