Desktop (time,battery life icon ect)over writing top

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

EtRa

Desktop (time,battery life icon ect)over writing top

Post by EtRa » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Just got this app and checking it out. I found the Ipad desktop is overwriting top of window. I can see the Ipad and connection icon, time and battery life. Looks terrible. This tends to garble the track length time. Also track controls (play,ff,fr ect)slow to react. I have to hit them a few times. Not good. I am using Ipad 2 32 gigs ram and 2.5 gigs free with IOS 7.0.2. No other apps running. I haven't seen any other posting on this problem.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Desktop (time,battery life icon ect)over writing top

Post by Rim » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Are you using the latest version of Auria (1.130)? It's important to use the latest version, otherwise you'll have issues like this when using Auria with iOS7. You can check which Auria version you're running by checking the Auria settings page.

Rim

EtRa

Post by EtRa » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm

checked it and indeed it is version 1.130

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:53 pm

OK, I recommend deleting Auria (back up your projects to your computer first). Then reinstall it from the app store (not from an iCloud or iTunes backup). It sounds like something might have gotten corrupted in the install.

Rim

EtRa

Post by EtRa » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Well I downloaded the Auria LE version again and upgraded as I did before. BTW I forgot to say that I bought the LE version maybe there is something wrong with doing it this way. Anyway there is no difference. Is it possible to return the update and Auria LE and download the full version? Oh the Auria LE version had the problem before I installed the update.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

OK, I didn't know you had Auria LE. I have confirmed that this is indeed a bug, and have just fixed it for Auria LE 1.14. It'll appear in the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

Rim

EtRa

Post by EtRa » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Problem fixed. I requested refund for LE version from apple (i better get it). I deleted Le version with update. I downloaded full version and does not have the problem at all. So there is a problem with the LE version.