Drumagog not fully functional

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

juanconcho
Expert

Drumagog not fully functional

Post by juanconcho » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 am

After the most recent update I've noticed drumagog still works but the section in the bottom left corner (containing the waveform animation and adjustments for transient detail etc) is frozen. Can't make adjustments and no visible waveform during playback. The substituted sounds still come through, but there's also no animation when watching the section that represents which actual drum sound is activated (the multi-colored rectangles representing different sounds). It just shows one drum sound highlighted.
Also, when I change bpm, deleting the default bpm with backspace and typing in a new one results in a 320 bpm, but if I select (highlight) the default and delete it, my new bpm stays.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Drumagog not fully functional

Post by Rim » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 am

Which Auria version are you running? I was able to set the tempo fine by tapping in the box, pressing backspace, then entering a new value and pressing done on the keyboard. Are you doing it slightly differently? Maybe detailing out the exact steps would help, since there are several ways to enter the tempo, due to the various keys possible on the keyboard, etc.

I just added a Drumagog instance to a project, and it worked fine here. Does this happen on all your projects? If it does, send me one. Are you using gog files or wav files in Drumagog?

Thanks,
Rim

rkmonkey
Expert

Post by rkmonkey » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:26 am

I am also having problems with Drumagog. The lower left panel is not working and even worse the program is either picking up every beat for the selected replacement or none at all. It is not functioning on existing or new projects.
IPad 4, 6.1.3
Auria 1.120
thanks

rince

Post by rince » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

I actually experience the same problem.

The samples get triggered but there is no waveform visible. If I try to move the sensitivity and resolution-slider something is happening but they are not moving.
When I close the plug in and start it again they are positioned at the new adjustments. but ist more of a guess and not really cool working with it.
The Transient, Input and Output Sliders don't move at all. And the metering isn't working. But I have that in all Auria Plugins that there is no metering working. Thats a bit anoying. I use it on an iPad 2 but besides these problems Auria works fine even with quite some tracks and plugins. It's the newest version of Auria and drumagog and I use the .gog-Preset-Files.

But anyway...would be could to find a solution.

Thanks and regards!

juanconcho
Expert

Post by juanconcho » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 pm

As I said, I am on the most recent update. Ipad 2. Drumagog worked fine before the last update.
I just tried changing tempo and it worked fine this time. Don't know what happened there.

juanconcho
Expert

Post by juanconcho » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm using gogs. Also, this problem existed before I upgraded to IO7 (but not before Auria's latest version) and has been unchanged. What file should I send you? You asked me before to zip a project and send to you (the extra 20 seconds on the end of a song problem which I still have when not using locators) but I don't know how to do that or what app to use or what to zip. The whole folder or the .prj file?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:24 pm

OK, I may not be seeing this anymore because I fixed the bug already. It appears this is related to the same issue that's causing the knobs to be locked in circular mode. v1.13 will fix this problem as well.

Rim

jayk878

Post by jayk878 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:31 am

I'm having this same exact issue with Drumagog. I'm using an iPad mini iOs 6.1.3 with Auria Version 1.120. The app seems to work fine but it is not showing the notes that it is triggering, making it difficult to set a fine level where it is catching all that it may need to. The Resolution, Sensitivity, Tansient Detail, Input, and Output controls work but do not move when you scroll over them to set the levels. I noticed at the end of the thread version 1.13 was mentioned; is there an ETA on when this may be available? Thanks so much!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 pm

1.13 should be released to Apple in the next few days.

Rim

Janushka

Post by Janushka » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Janushka,

I have the exact problems with Drumagog.
Also nowhere to find a specific manual for this plugin!

maybe some info please!!!

I also find no cymball or hihat samples ??

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:02 am

There's a manual for Drumagog inside the Auria manual. All the optional plugins have manuals at the end of the Auria manual.

The problem mentioned has been fixed in 1.13.

Rim

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:32 am

I am having Drumagog issues of the same variety. the bottom left window does not work and pretty much have to gauge it from the top middle showing the %. I get the track basically triggered but can't fine tune it especially for snare rolls. Not complaining just re affirming

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:12 am

As mentioned, this is already fixed and will be released in 1.13

Rim

Bsteff21

Post by Bsteff21 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Any way to get more gog files inside drumagog with just the ipad? I just purchased drumagog and my laptop pretty much crapped out on me :/

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Sure, the Auria version of Drumagog is compatible with the desktop version's gog files. So it's just a matter of adding them to the Gog Files folder. Keep in mind, you need to put your gog files inside a subfolder of the Gog Files folder. In other words, like this:

Gog Files
Snares
snare1.gog
snare2.gog
Bass Drums
bd1.gog
bd2.gog

Rim