crashes while freezing tracks

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Doucetephemere

crashes while freezing tracks

Post by Doucetephemere » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:02 am

Hi,

I have some problems with Auria. I am using an iPad 3.

It all started when I imported seventeen tracks via ACP to an existing project. On this project, I already had FX on about 8 tracks. During importing I had several time a low memory warning…which I ignored… After importing all tracks, Auria crashed. I closed all other apps in the background, went on Airplane mode and took off the FX from the slots on each track (accept of one that was frozen). I could not freeze any tracks without crashing. So I tried to get the FX out of every track. After a at least 50 attempts with Auria constantly crashing I finally managed to get all FX off and the CPU was at about 55%. Now I put FX back on a track (PRO Q, C and L) and wanted to freeze this track. Now that is not working, I tried a dozen times, it always crashes before the track is frozen.

Any ideas how I could go on now?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers, Axel

Rim
Site Admin

Re: crashes while freezing tracks

Post by Rim » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 am

Are you running the latest Auria version? You can check the version number in Auria's settings (at the bottom). Which iPad model are you running Auria on?

If you still have this project, could you send it to me? I'd like to try it here, and see why it's crashing for you. Please send via dropbox to rim at drumagog dot com

Thanks,
Rim

Doucetephemere

Re: crashes while freezing tracks

Post by Doucetephemere » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 am

Hi Rim, thanks for the quick answer. I sent you the project, I am using Auria 1.120 on iPad 3

Cheers, Axel