Conv reverb bugs

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Spud
Expert

Re: Conv reverb bugs

Post by Spud » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Ok I'm starting to pin this down. You can get mono-in-stereo-out conv reverb working on mono tracks by first inserting a stereo classicverb then replacing it with a stereo conv reverb. Or preceed it with a stereo pro-c etc. Otherwise the conv reverb only outputs to the left channel. Seems to work ok on stereo busses.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Are you choosing the "mono to stereo" version of the convolution reverb?

Rim

Spud
Expert

Post by Spud » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

Yep for sure, just triple checked. Thanks Rim.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am

OK, thanks. I'll add this to my list to investigate for 1.14.

Rim

Spud
Expert

Post by Spud » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Ok thanks Rim. The above workaround would have made it usable again for me, but I'm also getting massive noise blasts on bypassing/enabling plugins which are making it impossible to use unfortunately. It's frustrating to have invested money into plugins etc that I now can't use.

Spud
Expert

Post by Spud » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Looks like this might have been fixed in the latest update Rim?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Yes, it's in the patch notes. I fixed this in v1.14

Rim

windyweekend
Expert

Post by windyweekend » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Anyone know how to uninstall plugins? My Auria is totally crashing on startup since I installed the Retroverb IRs and no one on the Auria team seems to know how to rectify this...

Spud
Expert

Post by Spud » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Could you just delete the IR files/folder using iFunbox ?

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:27 pm

@windyweekend: Rim (the guy who wrote Auria and who is most likely to know the answer to your question) has already advised you, in two other threads, to try to be patient and wait up to a day or two before deleting and reinstalling Auria. That is what you need to do.

You have got your refund for the IRs from Apple but Apple's servers have not yet caught up to that fact so when you reinstall Auria, it still thinks you own the IAP and you're back to square one. In a day or two that will no longer be the case so a reinstall of Auria will get you back to the state things were before you purchased the problematic IAP. If you're too impatient to wait up to 48hrs, chase Apple about it again. There's nothing WaveMachineLabs/Rim or other forum members can do to change the way Apple's App Store works.

I know it's frustrating when things go wrong like this but, believe me, if Rim could fix it for you, he'd have done so before now. If he can't fix it, none of us can.

Edit: Having said all that, it would be valuable to figure out what causes this sort of issue in the first place. Is it, perhaps, low disk space at the time of making the IAP purchase?

Good luck, windyweekend. I hope your problem is resolved soon :)