Major problems with this project

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rogerj1

Major problems with this project

Post by rogerj1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 am

Folks
Having major problems with playback on this project. Audio will not play back. Got drum loops and acoustic guitar here so far and audio does not play back. Tried everything I know to do with clearing memory, freezing, and rebooting. Still have the problem. Please see if you can download the project and tell me what's going on.

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zycz1ql4e97j6bn/8MPTzKaRVL

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Major problems with this project

Post by Rim » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:13 am

This may have already been fixed in 1.12. I'll have a look now that 1.12 is released.

Thanks,
Rim

rogerj1

Re: Major problems with this project

Post by rogerj1 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Update:
I updated auria this morning to the new version and I've recovered my project,, meaning I have playback now. However upon my first playback, there was an awful popping noise on several drum loop tracks (MoReVox drums) which had been previously fozen. I unfroze those tracks and the pops disappeared. I haven't refrozen those tracks but the whole reason I froze the tracks to begin with was because processor and memory was pegging on the previous version. With the new update, I'm not seeing these issues in the new version and just a few other quick editing actions appear to work a lot smoother.

Thanks for the update!