Export issue

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Kao

Export issue

Post by Kao » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm having problems in export my projects, it isn't working at all.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Export issue

Post by Rim » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Please describe what you mean in more detail. Do you mean using the mixdown function in Auria?

Rim

Kao

Post by Kao » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm trying to export an audio, I tried to mixdown, I tried to save to Dropbox... And it's not working

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:52 am

I'll really need a lot more specifics in order to help. Mixdown and dropbox works fine here, and for many other users. Please tell me step-by-step what you're doing (or create a small video to show us).

Here's how you would normally export a mixdown using Auria:

1. Press Menu
2. Choose "Mixdown" from the list
3. If you want, you can name it
4. Press OK
5. Wait while the mixdown is being generated
6. The finished mixdown file is now done, and is in Auria's main Documents folder.

You can find this mixdown file if you connect Auria to iTunes on your computer, or using an app like iFunBox.

If you choose the dropbox option when mixing down, Auria will create a new folder inside your DropBox account called "Auria". Your mixdown file will be inside this Auria folder.

Rim

Kao

Post by Kao » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Anytime I try to export an audio or save a project, the program says that there is an error, I tried all the ways you can imagine.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Kao,

I would really love to help you, but as you can imagine, it's difficult if you don't provide me details ;) For example, you mention an error message. What's the exact message? If possible, please give me the exact steps you take. Better yet, make a short video and show me what you're doing exactly.

I'm sure we can solve this issue, because no one else has issues with Auria exporting.

Rim