STILL can't use Auria in Audiobus - its been weeks!!!

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Bassplayer1

STILL can't use Auria in Audiobus - its been weeks!!!

Post by Bassplayer1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello again! Sorry to pester ... but any idea when the problem with Audiobus not showing up will be resolved please? I'm going to the UK next week and at the moment I still, after several weeks, have no means of being able to continue working away from the desktop. I upgraded to the full version and had faith that Auria was the choice for me on the road and I also purchased some of the Fabfilter plugins... a lot of money ... disappointed ... my iPad is in good working order with no other issues with other any other apps and audiobus. My investment for when I am travelling may perhaps have been a waste.
Sorry to be blunt - I understand these things happen but I'm surprised at how many weeks this problem is still here - I have un-installed and re-installed a couple of times and still no luck.
Many thanks for your help.

Samboni

Re: STILL can't use Auria in Audiobus - its been weeks!!!

Post by Samboni » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 pm

What bassplayer1 said. Love the product, but it's disheartening that its taken almost a month for this to get fixed. And now Auria's price has been slashed in half, do newbies buying LE know that it doesn't work w/ audiobus? Once I get my version running like it was before I'll be hesitant to upgrade again, best to stick with the version you can rely on...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 am

I apologize for this guys, I've run into some issues with this release, and I'm working as hard as I can to get this out. I hope to have it in Apple's hands next week.

Rim

J-rod

Post by J-rod » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Having the same problem. The app is pretty much useless to me now. Sucks cause auria has some great effects that I love to use :x

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:31 pm

This issue has been fixed and submitted to Apple today (version 1.12). It's now in Apple's hands, and we expect it'll go live in 10 days or so (that's Apple's current estimate).

Rim