Midi clock sync issue Dazed and Confused...

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Midi clock sync issue Dazed and Confused...

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 am

I use BeatMachine for all my drum sample programming and when I try to sync Auria with BeatMachine, Beatmachine is just behind Auria so they are way off sync. However without any setup at all I can sync BeatMachine to Cubasis with no problem. They work tight as a drum. Simply put this should also be the case with Auria. I'm sending out from Cubasis as it doesn't recieve. BeatMachine recieves the start stop as well so everything locks up. I have been having varying degrees of midi clock and sync issues with Auria. I really need these two apps to lock up. So if you could buy BeatMachine and lock it up to Auria and Cubasis and let me know why I can't get Auria to lock up to BeatMachine. Please help as I am so behind my recordings due to this issue. Lately I have to do all my beat programming outside of the main Auria project by importing Auria's tracks into Cubasis just to program the drums and sample hits. Cheers and I know you will figure this out for me. Oh and the app is just a couple of bucks I can reiemburse you if you need. Lol.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Midi clock sync issue Dazed and Confused...

Post by Rim » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:45 am

I don't think we tested with BeatMachine. We'll check it out and report back.

Thanks,
Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Midi clock sync issue Dazed and Confused...

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:21 am

Rim wrote:I don't think we tested with BeatMachine. We'll check it out and report back.

Thanks,
Rim
Thanks Rim I appreciate that. Cheer
~~_/)~~~