Input matrix drop out

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Ricta

Input matrix drop out

Post by Ricta » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 am

Hi.

I'm running a Presonus 1818 with a new iPad 64gb.
All set up correctly, input matrix shows mic's picking up audio and lined up with tracks 2 to 9.
I want to listen to track one but when I plug in headphones into phones jack on iPad the input matrix resets to only mic one. If phones are removed Auria crashes. This never happened prior to last update and ipad2.

I have tried to use the phones jack on the Presonus but nothing there. I don't understand exactly what to do to operate outputs through Presonus so any pointers or directions would be appreciated.

Help with monitoring, cheers.

Rick

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Input matrix drop out

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:31 am

Try switching to CoreAudio MultiRoute or CoreAudio Legacy modes in Auria's settings (both require you to power off your interface, and restart Auria).

Rim

Ricta

Post by Ricta » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:28 am

Yes, that sorted that. Cheers

stive951

Post by stive951 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:41 am

Are you performing a mixdown, and checking the box that says to export to Dropbox? Do you have Stereo selected in the mixdown options? What's the file type?
With brain dumps course you will learn how to create stunning Photoshop image. Try out MICROSOFT design tutorial and Princeton University guide to learn the best web designing skills. for more details click here University of Alabama you can find us on Youtube