Problem with audiobus

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

herrgausb

Problem with audiobus

Post by herrgausb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 am

Hi,
Since Update to Version 1.110 Auria has a strange behavior with audiobus. It doesn't switch automatically to Audiobus after launching auria, the taskbar on the right side has disappeared. Is this a Bug Is ist my fault?

Greetings Michael

herrgausb

Re: Problem with audiobus

Post by herrgausb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 pm

[code[/code]

Hi, this Happens for Example
with Sample Tank but Even with auria as the only App. , as Output.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:16 pm

SampleTank is not one of the apps we've seen this happen with. I just tried launching AudioBus / Auria / Sampletank, and it works fine here. I suggest following this order:

1. Close Everything by doubletapping on the home button, and closing everything you see there
2. Open Audiobus
3. Insert SampleTank in the input slot
4. Tap on the input icon, and wait for SampleTank to open, then automatically close
5. Insert Auria in the Output slot
6. Tap on the Auria icon, and wait for Auria to open, then automatically close.

I tried this using the standard CoreAudio mode in Auria's settings.

Rim

Samboni

Post by Samboni » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm having the same issue since updating yesterday. I can open Auria from audiobus but the task bar is not present, and I have no way of getting back to audiobus other than closing out Auria. Is there anything in Settings that may need to be changed after the update? I've tried the start-up order recommended (audiobus->input (jamup pro) -> output (auria)) but the same issue happens - no task bar, and I can't activate audiobus inputs in the input matrix. I do have the yellow 'audiobus' near the project title but no real connectivity. My setup is the same, and has been working great for me until this update: apogee Jam as gtr interface into Jamup pro xt. I've tried rebooting, clearing the cache, everything I can think of. Please advise and thanks in advance!

I guess the main issue is that Auria isn't automatically closing after opening in audiobus-?

herrgausb

Post by herrgausb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi,

I followed exactly your instructions, but after opening auria , no automatic closing of auria and return to audiobus occurred. I'm using an ipad 3 and an auria LE.
I want to Switch to the Full Version, but only if it will work properly.

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Are all you guys on LE at all as Audiobus & Auria are working great for me as before, I'm on the Full Auria

Samboni

Post by Samboni » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Full Auria here, ipad 4. Everything's been working like a dream until this last update, just don't know why it won't close after being opened in audiobus..

herrgausb

Post by herrgausb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:37 pm

I Even made a complete re-install, but without success .

herrgausb

Post by herrgausb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

what do you See in the right corner at the bottom of the settings-Screen? On my Screen it seems to be the Word "Auria" , Mixed up with Another Word followed by 1.110.

Samboni

Post by Samboni » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Bottom R corner of settings screen? I've got the Dropbox logo and version #1.110, at least on the General tab (no Dropbox on the others). Have tried w/ imini & Magellan as inputs, same issue= auria doesn't drop back to audiobus once opened. :(

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Probably a long shot but have you tried deleting Audiobus then reinstalling it at all

I'm trying all different things to make Audiobus & Auria play up but it works fine every time for me :roll:

Samboni

Post by Samboni » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Jus, are you updated to 1.110? I imagine there's no way to 'go back' to previous version, but it sure worked well before yesterday's update..

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes mate 1.110. I couldn't wait for it ,to see the price of the new comp plugs 8) which I will buy in the next day or so

Just saying as its prob not related with this bug , but I had a consistent crash problem once with Auria around the 1.04 /05 updates And it took me three attempts of reinstalling Auria to stop it playing up
First I restored the ipad to factory setting(after backing up important projects) cleared everything then reinstalled Auria first before any other music apps
Just in case, well I were thinking of some unknown conflict :wink: , once I knew Auria was working ok (no crashing)
I started to install the other apps one by one making sure everything was working great before I went on and installed the next and since then touch wood I've not had any major probs 8)

Hope you sort this one out :shock: its a weird one

Neb

Post by Neb » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm having the exact same problem. Worked fine before the update. I've got auria LE upgraded to the full version.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Can you guys please explain to me exactly what you're seeing? Maybe a video would help so I can see the problem. Audiobus works fine here - no issues.

Thanks,
Rim