Video import option

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Chris-t-bassist

Video import option

Post by Chris-t-bassist » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi Rim and everyone!
I've just upgraded to 1.10, and I've lost my video import option. I bought this last year and worked to picture a few times. I think that was on 1.0.3. I've opened a session that had picture in, but there's none there, and the import option is greyed out. I have restored purchases twice, but it's still not there. I'm pushing the limits on an ipad2 :lol: but I doubt that's the issue.
Any ideas? If this shouldn't be in bugs, please move it somewhere more appropriate!

Cheers!

Chris

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Video import option

Post by Rim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Chris,

Yes, I believe this is a new bug in 1.10 that we didn't notice until it was too late. We're fixing this for 1.11. Sorry for the trouble.

Rim

Chris-t-bassist

Post by Chris-t-bassist » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am

Thanks for the reply Rim. Keep up the great work!

Schimanski
Expert

Post by Schimanski » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 pm

I have the same problem: no video import after updating.as I'm working on several video projects,is there a
chance for an expedited update for this issue?!this is really bad for my business!!!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 am

We've run out of expedited reviews already with the last update, so no luck getting another from Apple. In any case, we've discovered two more serious bugs in this version so far, so I'm going to wait a couple more days to see if any more pop up before submitting the update. Apple's current review time is about 5 days, so hopefully that won't be too bad. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rim