iPad2, Audiobus, Auria Crash

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Celestine Audio

iPad2, Audiobus, Auria Crash

Post by Celestine Audio » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:40 am

I usually tend to write my bug reports into Auria's own bug reporter, but this is one nasty/annoying bug.

I'm using an iPad2, and setup Auria to use with Audiobus first before adding Figure. While setting up and/or recording (1/2 minute to 1 minute) Auria crashes. As I was writing the bug report inside Auria, it crashes again, making me lose all that I have written. Iclosed everything out, started over and got to the point where I pushed the record button and then play to start recording and Auria crashes. I switched input apps (iKaoscillator, Nave, SampleTank, Galileo) and have same results, even the subsequent crashes while trying to write the bug report.

In this stage, I cannot use Auria with Audiobus. I'm using Garageband because even though its simple compared to Auria, the app does not crash at all. Sorry folks, but I'm frustrated that I cannot use to it's full potential what it is supposed to be my main DAW for my iOS productions.

The next time this happens, I'll just send the bug report with the title to this post and my user name for reference, so at least you are receiving something. Thanks, and hopefully you can help me, I have almost all the IAPs and it would be waste to see them unused.

UPDATE:
I sent the bug reports on 4 July at noon European Time. My guess is that nicadrick's post was about the same and that update 1.10 will fix this. Fingers crossed then!

Angel, Celestine Audio

Rim
Site Admin

Re: iPad2, Audiobus, Auria Crash

Post by Rim » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am

Sorry about that, I believe that 1.10 will fix this issue.

Rim

Celestine Audio

Re: iPad2, Audiobus, Auria Crash

Post by Celestine Audio » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:17 am

Thanks Rim, I have been using Auria without Audiobus and had no issues, very stable. It was just recently that I stumbled upon this one and like you said, others have warned you plenty so the update is on the way. Great, always good to know that your team is constantly improving the experience.