No sound with Audiobus - sometimes.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

r3watson
Expert

No sound with Audiobus - sometimes.

Post by r3watson » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

I've been having sporadic troubles with Audiobus, sometimes it works great, other times no sound comes through in Auria. I've tried completely shutting down my ipad 4 and restarting, no luck. One time I switched and opened another song, and it worked there, then switching back to the song I was working on it worked fine. So, when it happened again, I tried the open another song route and switch back, but it didn't work.

In Audiobus, everything shows the flow is connected, with the arrows moving across its screen, but there's no sound in Auria. It happens with all sorts of different apps, so it's not just one causing troubles.

Now, I'm unable to get any sound via Audiobus regardless of powering down or opening another song and going back.

Any suggestions?

Using Auria 1.09 and nonjailbroken iPad 4

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No sound with Audiobus - sometimes.

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:14 am

Have you looked at how the input matrix is configured? Make sure the track you're recording on is routed to receive it's input from Audiobus.

Rim

Checkrath
Expert

Post by Checkrath » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 am

I experience this problem sometimes.. To resolve it, I turn the Audiobus live monitoring off, then back on again. That usually fixes it

Checkrath
Expert

Post by Checkrath » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 am

1.10 seems to have broken this work-around :? Tried to get jamup pro live AB monitoring happening yesterday without success.

Anyone else having AB issues with the new version?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am

I've added some new CoreAudio mode settings in 1.11. Hopefully this will resolve these issues as well.

Rim