Can t open Auria on my Ipad 2....

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

PianoMan

Can t open Auria on my Ipad 2....

Post by PianoMan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 am

Since some days that i ve been trying to open Auria on my iPad 2 and never opens....it is like starts and then suddenly closes...pls someone can help me....thank you!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Can t open Auria on my Ipad 2....

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:42 am

This is common when the iPad runs out of memory. I suggest double-tapping the home button, and closing all the apps you see there (including common ones like Safari). Then, reboot the iPad by holding down the power button. Note: rebooting doesn't close your background apps, so this must be done as a separate step.

Rim

PianoMan

Post by PianoMan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 am

I tried that...three times and nothing...every app is closed....auria can t open and doesn't t arrive to the mixer page...pls solution, I ve been using for a long time without any problem

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 am

It's possible that your last project got corrupted somehow. It would really help me if you could send me the project it's trying to open (the last project you loaded). This way, I can protect Auria from this type of corruption next time.

To fix this problem, I suggest backing up all your Auria projects using iFunBox or iTunes. Next, delete Auria by holding down on the Auria icon and pressing the X. Then, download Auria again from the App Store. You can then move all your projects back.

If you have any custom presets for your plugins, make sure you back up the Presets folder as well.

Rim

PianoMan

Post by PianoMan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Thanks, deleting the app and re installing it fixed this problem.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:49 pm

If this happens again, don't delete the app - send me the project so I can prevent this from happening to other users.

Thanks,
Rim